|shades & blades = edwan awesome|
Hello. Edwan kembali untuk membebel:
- Man I hate that word; 'blogging'. But anyway I am re-opening this blog due to a perceived need that I need to write regularly, again. I've come to the realization (again) that, uh, writing keeps me sharp of mind and tongue (again).
- Having said that, I suppose I'm not gonna 'blog' like I used to. Most likely, I'll use this old, old weblog as an outlet for , I don't know, a social commentary, or observations from my point of view.
- So I don't really know if there are still readers around. I used to have a quite a healthy number of readers last time. Back when things were more interesting hahaha.
On Work, Work, and Study
- This year is the year I've decided to take it all and challenge myself to the absolute limits of my capabilities.
- So I'm currently juggling three things: my full-time job at Sunway University (which I'm loving), a free-lance/part-time gig at Fried Chillies (which I'm also loving.. help!).
- And since March, I've enrolled myself as a student again at Universiti Teknologi Mara, taking a Masters in Gastronomy.
- I had doubts if I could do all three things at one time. I still do, to be honest.
- Sebenarnya aku penat.
- But I'll take it all. This song will explain: I'll Take It All - Joss Stone
On Masters in Gastronomy
- Three years after completing my bachelors degree, I, as mentioned above, decided to take it one step further and do a masters degree.
- I'm enrolled in a Masters in Gastronomy course at UiTM.
- Gastronomy is about the study of food and people, or rather, the study of human social behavior... and food... and management.... *mulut berbuih*
- Why did I take this? Well, to be honest, it is NOT to naik pangkat or to naik gaji.
- I'm taking this because.. well, because I can. It's for my own ego. Though doubtless it'll be an advantage to my career, I don't think I'm going to use it as a batu loncatan.
- It's been awhile since I wrote stories, so I'm currently writing one now.
- The Flower Heart is my attempt at a more adult, explicit style of story, but it will become something I (and my readers I guess) am more familiar with as the story progresses. I also wish that this story will appeal to guys as well as girls. But oh well.
- Meanwhile, A Hatred of Light and Talking With An Alternate You is still around if anyone wants a glimpse of my earlier works.
- June is traditionally a good month for me. May this year be the same :)
Edwan adalah awesome.